For Current Patients
Thank you for being an Alameda Family Physicians patient!
If you need special instructions prior to a procedure, please select Patient Instructions to learn more about how to prepare for your procedure.
If you need your physician to complete a special form in relation to your health, please check to see whether it is available in our Current Patient Forms section. An appointment with your physician, as well as a fee to complete your form may apply.
Tips for receiving the best care possible:
- Arrive promptly to your visit.
- Bring your insurance ID card to each of your visits.
- Bring your physical exam forms, if required by work or school. A fee for completion may apply.
- Allow 24 hours for refills to be processed. Contact your pharmacy directly for refills.
how your insurance works. We are preferred providers for many insurance
carriers; however, it is best if you contact your carrier directly
regarding your specific benefits.
- We require 24-hour cancellation notice of scheduled appointments; otherwise a "no-show" fee may apply.